Pasta Passion! 🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I had some leftover ziti with meat sauce. I could just freeze it, or make another yummy dish with it! So why not a pasta casserole? It’s super quick and easy!👍👍👍
Cooking Tip: I always keep some sort of sausage in the freezer. They are great to have on hand for making meals #wenever you need something fast. Look for organic brands with no fillers or bad preservatives.
1) Dethaw spicy chicken sausage and cut them into small pieces.
2) Sauté with onions & spinach.
3) Mix left over pasta dish with ricotta & shredded mozzarella cheeses.
4) Spread sausage/spinach evenly with everything into a baking pan.
5)Top with more shredded mozzarella.
6) Wrap the pan with foil.
7) Took all of 10 mins to do this. Takes me longer to find something to watch on tv!
Bake for 25 mins at 350*F. Remove foil and broil for 5 mins to brown the cheese. Take out of oven and let pan sit for 5 mins. New delicious pasta dish. IF there are leftovers, cut into single portions and freeze!
P.S. You can substitute the chicken sausage with any meat of your choice. Or use other veggies if you’re plant-based. Use with gluten-free pasta. Whatever is your pasta delight. This is an easy way to make lasagna-like meals. #happyeating @weneverbymingnawen